Thai I Love You: Modern Thai Cuisine inwards Jakarta

Thai I Love You

Craving for Pad Thai or fifty-fifty Prawn Tom Yam? Thai I Love You could hold upwards your side past times side destination. Specialized on something warm together with spicy, each card hither is amount of season together with good presented.

Established inwards 2016, Thai I Love You grew its popularity through the process. They opened their showtime branch inwards Central Park Mall together with immediately owned to a greater extent than than 3 outlets across Jakarta. What laid upwards a differentiation betwixt them together with some other venue is the friendly service together with modern vibes similar no other. Even though, the cost is premium, the character for each card is good maintained.

Thai I Love You

Thai I Love You

Thai I Love You

Nestled inwards Lippo Mal Puri precisely at the operate past times flooring of this shopping mall, Thai I Love You laid upwards an only novel hype around the surface area amongst first-class together with charming decor for the whole dining area. There is a crystal clear chandelier amongst a gilded statue together with thematic wallpaper. It feels similar having a dinner inwards somewhere inwards Thai kingdom. Such a fantastic experience.

Crab Omelette

Start amongst the crowd pleaser card called Crab Omelette (IDR). Featuring the nicely cooked omelet amongst a sparse crust together with crispy edges; stuffed amongst crab meat. It's juicy, fluffy, me tasty. What I produce to savor this card a lot is cutting footling pieces of it (using your spoon/fork), therefore dip it into the sugariness together with spicy sauce on the side, together with destination it amongst a spoon of rice. Just try! :)

Tom Yam Prawn

Tom Yam Prawn

The minute bright item hither is Tom Yam Prawn (IDR). I bring been tasting a lot of Tom Yam inwards my life, together with this creation is the lightest one. The spices are non also strong, but yous tin experience the dynamic spectrum of season (spicy, sweet, salty, together with bitter) on every slurp of it. That succulent pieces of prawn bring soaked upwards the richness of that soup together with operate out therefore juicy together with moist. You merely won't portion this amongst anyone because of the constituent is also small.

Pad Thai Prawn

Pad Thai Prawn

Pad Thai Prawn (IDR) is also good. But I tin detect a improve house for having this menu. The noodle is springy but the lack of wok hei aroma. It is non every bit tasty every bit I expected before.

Sweet together with Sour Prawn

Sweet together with Sour Prawn

The original highlight of my dinner is Sweet together with Sour Prawn (IDR). Featuring the lightly battered prawn amongst succulent pieces of meat together with crispy skin; coated amongst cherry-red hot sauce. It's juicy, tender, together with sticky. There is a potent wok hei odour for this dish, together with I tin experience the freshness on every seize amongst teeth of it. One of the greatest card collection past times Thai I Love You is here.

For the beverage, they served some Thai Tea, Thai Green Tea, together with more. Do inquire the staff for to a greater extent than details.

Thai I Love You

Thai I Love You is a peachy Thailand eating seat inwards Jakarta. Every repast hither tastes therefore authentic together with genuine also good presented. It worths every penny.

Thai I Love You
Lippo Mall Puri Lower Lantai 1 Blok U No. 1
Jl. Puri Indah Raya
Nearest area: Kembangan, Puri Indah, West Jakarta
Operational Hours:
10.00am - 10.00pm (Everyday)




24 HOURS FOOD & LIFESTYLE DIRECTORY!
Collaboration: aaronhandajani@gmail.com
Snapchat: AaronHandajani



More interesting articles here :Healthy Care Remedy Article Marketing here : Generation Enggelmundus Sumber : http://www.eatandstructure.com/
Post a Comment (0)
Previous Post Next Post